Things You Should Do To Become An Actor At 14.
1. Start attending theater classes. This is a great way to learn the basics of acting and start meeting other people who are interested in acting.
2. Get involved in theater productions at your school or in your community. This will give you experience onstage and help you develop your skills.
3. Watch movies and TV shows that feature actors you admire. Study their performances and try to figure out what makes them successful actors.
4. Read books about acting and about famous actors. This will help you learn more about the industry and how to become a successful actor yourself.
5. Take voice lessons or acting classes outside of school. These classes can help you improve your skills and give you more experience in the theater world.
6. Talk to other actors and people in the theater industry about their experiences and advice for aspiring actors like yourself. CONTINUE READING